The superior quality of Dental USA’s products did not just happen overnight. It was sheer enthusiasm created by 20 years of experience and an unprecedented passion in dental instrument manufacturing. The following are some of the results of this passion:
Dental USA Retipping Service -> Video
Enjoy using our prepaid shipping labels when you send us your instruments for re-tipping! We can re-tip your instruments for a fraction of the price of a new one!
Some companies say that re-tipping is not safe!! If that were true, why are our customers so satisfied and why is our company growing?!
we can not re-tip instruments with American Eagle, Hartzell, PDT, Henry Schein and Handles size
Why you are spending your valuable time sharpening your instruments when we can do it for you?!
We will send them back to you like new!
Why would you buy new instruments? You will be amazed at the great savings being offered to you by Dental USA, Inc.
REPLACE / TRADE-IN
Receive a lower price for new instruments when you send a Trade-In. Send us your old, used, un-repairable instruments. We accept instruments from any manufacturer. Your Trade-In instruments do not have to be the same as the instruments you are purchasing.
Send one old instrument for each NEW One YOU WANT.
REPAIR / RETIP / SHARPENING ORDER GUIDELINES
Please download Dental USA Order Form and fill it out required information to order the services.
Download Dental USA Repair Service Order Form and fill it out required information to order for retipping service.
We at Dental USA try our best to meet the standards of our customers on a daily basis. In order to do so, and keep our lower pricing, along with the same higher quality and services, we would appreciate the following from our Customers:
1. WE PREFER THAT YOU USE A DENTAL USA ORDER FORM WHEN SENDING IN ALL RETIPPING, SHARPENING AND NEW INSTRUMENT ORDERS.
THIS MAY BE IN ADDITION TO ANY PURCHASE ORDER YOU MAY INCLUDE WITH YOUR ORDER. THERE IS A PLACE ON OUR ORDER FORM TO INCLUDE YOUR P.O. NUMBER!!!!!!!!
2. Automatic trade-in and replacements of instruments will be assumed for all non-repairable / non-retippable instruments unless otherwise noted on your Purchase Order or Order Form.
There is a specific place on our order form to specify this. Also, we check each instrument for defects / problems to insure the safety for your customers / patients, so we may find additional instruments that need replacing.
3. Please SORT ALL INSTRUMENTS to avoid any confusion. If you send them to us without proper sorting, Dental USA cannot guarantee matching handles and tips. Additional costs for sorting may also be applied. The following is a brief description of how to do it correctly:
4. Please fill out the order form in a precise, detailed manner. Many instruments we receive have handles and tips that have been re-tipped / changed in the past. All order forms must have your requested part number or tip description noted. ( i.e. Gracey 1/2, Langer 3/4, Columbia 4R/4L, etc. ) This can easily be done by sorting and labeling your instruments and then entering that information, in full, onto our ORDER FORM!
5. Distributors: Please provide us with shipping labels for all drop shipments to be sent via your carrier / account number, otherwise we will ship via UPS ground.
6. ALL OF THE ABOVE GUIDELINES APPLY TO ALL DISTRIBUTORS ALSO.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.